Andrey Bundin. Composer, sound producer, sound designer, lecturer, Ph.d. Creates academic orchestral and chamber music and music for cinema, theatre and TV.
1. Composing music of different styles and genres: from chamber and orchestra music to contemporary electroacoustic, theatre, cinematic and pop music.
2. Live electronic music performances with Ableton Live software and midi controllers. Especially theatre performances. I started this experience in 2010. Since that time i have had about 30 performances with Poema theatre at such Saint-Petersburg stages as Black box theatre, FISH Fabrique nouvelle, museum of contemporary art Erarta, Open scene theatre, etc..
3. Playing folk stringed musical instruments: balalayka, sitar, saz (Turkish baglama) and some ethnic woodwind instruments.
4. Multichannel music recording and production (Piano solo, ensembles, choir, vocals e.t.c.) with Pro Tools and Cubase. Also I use music technology to create sound recordings of my own works.
5. Development of musical software with Synthedit, max/msp and C++. The works are not published yet. My thoughts on this subject consist of the following thesis: Most modern synthesizers are aimed at creating popular music, so there is a gap in the technologies of academic electroacoustic music. There is a need for development serious universal instruments. The first steps in this direction have already been taken: IRCAM in partnership with Ableton integrated MAX/MSP in Live sequencer. But this is not enough.
6. Senior assistant of the college of music, theatre and choreography in Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia.